The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba (Dr.) Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, on Saturday commiserated with Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, over the demise of the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Tertiary Education Hajia Sidikat Alaya.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari expressed sadness over the unfortunate incidence, stressing that history will continue to be kind to the deceased for her contributions to educational growth in the state.
This is contained in a condolence message issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona. He noted that, “Hajia Alaya’s death is shocking, painful and regrettable.”
According to the condolence message, “His Royal Highness Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, on behalf of the entire members of the Kwara State Traditional Rulers’ Council, hereby commiserate with the government and people of Kwara State over the demise of the Permanent Secretary who died in active service.
“Our special condolence goes to His Excellency, Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, the Honourable Commissioner for Tertiary Education, the entire management and staff of the ministry, colleagues and sympathisers of deceased over the colossal loss.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however condoled with the families of late Hajia Alaya, both immediate and extended, praying God to give them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
He therefore prayed Allah to forgive her shortcomings, accept her good deeds and admit her into al-janatul firdaos.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92