Alhaji Sulu-Gambari described her death as a great loss to humanity noting that as an integral part of the former Inspector General of Police, late Hajia Smith contributed immensely to nation-building process while leading the prestigious Police Officers’ Wives Association, (POWA).
The Emir in his condolence message issued by his Media Aide, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, lived an exemplary life worthy of emulation with unique qualities of courage, patient and loyalty which further assisted her husband to attain the peak of his profession to become the Inspector General of Police.
“I commiserate with you over the loss of your wife whose contributions and support to the Nigeria Police Force community cannot be over emphasised. She would always be remembered for her uniqueness and devotion to Almighty Allah”, the Emir said.
He therefore prayed Allah to comfort the family, accept late Hajia Ariat’s good deeds, forgive her shortcomings and admit her into Al-janatul firdaos.
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador
- Breaking: Buhari wades into Naira new notes scarcity
- Fuel scarcity worsens, bites harder in FCT
- No new CP in Lagos state, says Police command
- Osun Tribunal: Sanwo-Olu congratulates Oyetola
- New Naira: Tight security at banks against customers’ attack
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor