The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari on Saturday donated roofing sheets to victims of fire disaster in Ilorin, the state capital.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the monarch enjoined beneficiaries to make judicious use of the opportunity in order to justify the purpose for which the gesture was given.
Areas affected were Alaburanda Kuba and Olomo-compounds respectively under the Sarkin Dogarai jurisdiction.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari further stressed that he donated the roofing sheets as part of his community development services to his subjects.
The distribution was supervised by the Personal Assistant to the Emir, Alhaji Murtala Abdulraheem and received on behalf of the Sarkin Dogari of Ilorin by the community Youth Leader, Alhaji Abdulraheem Isiaq Sarkin Daji.
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister