The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has described the Minister for (State) Transportation, Senator Ruqayyat Gbemisola Saraki, as an enviable philanthropist with strong passion for humanity.
The Emir, in his congratulatory message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Tuesday marking 56th birthday of Senator Gbemisola Saraki, prayed Allah to grant the celebrant more fruitful years of numerous accomplishments on earth.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari further disclosed that the Minister is a true representation of woman-folk, philanthropist par excellence, unique politician, grassroot mobiliser, mentor for younger minds and peers, embodiment of peace and social justice as well as strong advocate for community development.
According to the statement, ” On this occasion of your birthday, His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, heartily rejoice with you, your immediate family as well as your entire political associates on the occasion of your 56th birthday celebrations.
“May Almighty Allah continue to support you, reward your kind heart and guide you in the discharge of your duties to the nation as a Minister of the Federal Republic. I wish you more years of divine success and joy in order to achieve for your community and nation in general.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material