The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has expressed sadness over the demise of Hajia Aishat Alapansanpa nee-AbdulKadir who died on Sunday.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, in a condolence message issued by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, commiserated with the husband of the deceased, Engr. Sulyman Yahaya Alapansanpa, the Danmasani of Ilorin and Chairman of Ilorin Emirate Durbar committee over the great loss.
The Emir described the death of Hajia Aishat as the will of Almighty Allah which cannot be challenged by anyone stressing that, “From Allah we come and to Him we shall return at the appointed time.”
He added that the incident is shocking, unfortunate and saddened owing to the rightful position and characters of the deceased in the society even as he also extended his condolence to the entire Shehu Alimi Royal Dynasty.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari therefore prayed Allah to forgive the shortcomings of the deceased, accept her good deeds and admit her into al-janatul firdaos.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*