The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has rejoiced with the former Senate President and Waziri of Ilorin, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki CON, on the attainment of 60 years on earth today, 19th December 2022.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, in a goodwill message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, noted that the traditional chief is well known for his large heart and love for the people of Ilorin Emirate and Nigerians at large.
He further described him as an astute politician and philanthropist who has contributed tremendously to the development of humanity in general through his political career as a two term governor of Kwara state as well as the immediate past Nigeria’s Senate President.
The emir however extended the greetings and hearty felicitations of the entire members of the Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council to the Waziri of Ilorin stressing that, “Attainment of 60years on earth is another landmark and blessing from Almighty Allah on his creatures.”
He prayed Allah to continue to grant Dr. Bukola Saraki and his entire family members sound health and absolute guidance in his entire aspirations to the glory of God Almighty and benefit of mankind.
- NURTW warns members against rejecting old naira notes
- JAMB opens up on extending registration
- JAMB suspends CBT centre in Kwara for violating rules
- COVID-19 remains International health threat, WHO warns
- 59 confirmed dead and 157 injured in Pakistan mosque bomb blast
- Redesigned notes: Lagos residents groan as scarcity hits hard
- West Ham set up Man United tie by beating Derby
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa