Emir Sulu-Gambari greets Ona of Abaji at 25yrs on throne
The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has rejoiced with the Ona of Abaji and Chairman FCT Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Adamu Baba Yunusa CON, on the occasion of his 25 years on the throne.
He described the monarch as a colleague who has by all standards demonstrated commitments to the preservation of the culture and traditions of the people of his kingdom as well as ensuring peaceful coexistence among residence of the ancient community.
This is contained in a goodwill message issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Friday, saying; “His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Adamu Baba Yunusa CON is an embodiment of peace and harmony.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari further lauded the frontline monarch for his valuable contributions to the growth and development of the Northern Traditional Rulers Council, (NTRC) adding that, “Your 25years reign on the throne has been eventful to both visitors and indigenes of the community as well as the nation at large.”
The Emir, on behalf of the entire members of the Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council, identified with the Ona of Abaji for his humility and strong-will which he has demonstrated since his enthronement.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, while rejoicing with him on his Silver Jubilee celebrations, appealed to the people of Abaji especially the Ona-In-Council to continue to support and pray for the monarch in order to achieve more for the community and nation at large.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike