Portugal captain, Cristiano Ronaldo, is now out on his own as the top scorer at the European Championship.
Ronaldo scored twice from the penalty spot, as they drew 2-2 with France in their final group game on Wednesday night.
It took his tally to five goals in three matches.
Patrik Schick, Emil Forsberg, Romelu Lukaku, Giorgino Wijnaldum and Robert Lewandowski all have two goals apiece.
Europa League highest goal scorers this season revealed [See top 19]
EURO 2020 TOP SCORERS:
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) – 5 goals
Patrik Schick (Czech Republic) – 3 goals
Emil Forsberg (Sweden) – 3 goals
Romelu Lukaku (Belgium) – 3 goals
Giorgino Wijnaldum (Netherlands) – 3 goals
Robert Lewandowski (Poland) – 3 goals
Memphis Depay (Netherlands) – 2 goals
Ciro Immobile (Italy) – 2 goals
Xerdan Shaqiri (Switzerland) – 2 goals
Roman Yaremchuk (Ukraine) – 2 goals
Andriyv Yarmolenko (Ukraine) – 2 goals
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment