Jibrilla officially resigned via a letter addressed to the APC chairman of his Ward, Mubi North local government Adamawa State, dated January 20, 2023.
He ,however, did not mention his next political party. He stated that his supporters across the State will be joining him in leaving the APC to build a harmonious Adamawa.
The former governor said, he dumped APC due to a lack of genuine reconciliation of stakeholders within the party.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,0000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud