The duo were said to be at loggerheads for a long time before the marriage finally hit the rock over protracted misunderstanding.
Unconfirmed sources have alleged that the marriage crashed due to infidelity, among others.
Oritsejfor is about 20 years older than his wife. He married Helen in 1997, 13 months after his first wife, Stella, died. Together with Stella, they founded Word of Life Bible Church together on November 15, 1987.
It was gathered Helen had in 2020 allegedly accused her husband of wanting her dead.
A top source closed to the family revealed that Oritsejafor had truly parted ways with Helen over protracted disagreement.
The source alleged that apart from infidelity which the pastor has accused the wife of, there are other reasons which led to the break-up.
One of such has to do with the Eagle Flight Micro-finance Bank founded by Oritsejafor in the name of his church, Word of Life Bible Church.
The pastor had said the bank belonged to the church. Helen was the Chairman of Eagle Flight Micro-Finance Bank. It was alleged that Helen changed the bank documents to her personal name. This was said to have angered Oritsejafor, making him act promptly.
Oritsejafor, a top source said, has also shutdown the African Broadcasting Network (ABN) where Helen used to be the head in order to curb her wings.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,0000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud