Ex-Kwara Gov., Abdulfatah Ahmed mourns late Elerin of Erin-Ile
Former Governor Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State, has described the passing of Elerin of Erin-Ile, Oba AbdulGaniyu Ajibola Olusokun II (MFR) as a significant loss felt by all Kwarans.
In a condolence message issued on Saturday, Alhaji Ahmed described the late Elerin as a remarkable monarch whose contributions to the development, peace, and advancement of Erin-Ile and its people are indelible.
According to him, “I join the Erin-Ile community in mourning a remarkable monarch who exemplified visionary leadership, dedicating himself to advancing the ancient town and its people. Indeed, he was a notable partner in building enduring peace and unity in the state.
“The late Elerin played a pivotal role in transforming Erin-Ile into a hub of unity and progress, leaving behind a legacy that will shape the town for generations.
“I offer my deepest sympathies to the Royal family, the entire Erin-Ile community and all those affected by this significant loss. I pray Allah forgives the late Elerin and grants him Aljanah Firdaus.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje