Family announce burial arrangements for late Gbamoyin of Jimba
A statement by the community, says Oba Oyewale died late last night during a brief illness.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the Janazah prayer for the deceased will take place today by 4pm at Jimba-Oja communityin Ifelodun local government area of Kwara State.
He was aged 83. Late Oba Oyewale ascended the throne of his forefathers in 1977 having spent the early part of his life in Lagos as an entrepreneur.
He is survived by wives, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Meanwhile, sympathizers have started trooping to the palace to condole the family and the entire community over the loss.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Okowa congratulates Adeleke on Appeal Court victory
- Ekweremadu, wife to be sentenced on May 5
- CBN confirms evacuation of banknotes, directs banks to open for weekend operations
- CBN begins monitoring of old notes circulation:
- Ademola Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun— Appeal Court
- BREAKING…Appeal court reinstates Adeleke as Osun governor
- Kwara Gov sympathises with residents over rainstorm, flooding incidents
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti