Nigeria’s leading financial services group and holding company, FBN Holdings Plc, led the capital market as the Listed Company of the Year at the 2021 Nigerian Investor Value Awards (“NIVA”). The BusinessDay collaborated with the Nigerian Exchange Limited for the 2021 edition of the NIVA event which took place at the Lagos Intercontinental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos.
According to the organisers, the Listed Company of the Year award “is bestowed on a company that has proven the resilience of its business model, recovery capacity across all verticals it participates in, and strategic opportunism in new growth areas” This award is in recognition of the indelible contributions of FBNHoldings and its subsidiaries to the economic growth of Nigeria, through its 127 years of existence; representing all that is enviable about the financial services industry in Nigeria, reinventing itself to transform into a digital bank with sprawling footprints across the country and Africa.
Receiving the award on behalf of FBNHoldings, the Group Managing Director, U.K. Eke, MFR, said; “we are delighted to have been recognised for the impeccable roles we continue to play to support the growth of the Nigerian economy and indeed the Stock Market where we have been a leading player for many decades’.
With our dedication to Nigeria and the Nigerian people, the FBN Holdings Group has been providing exceptional services to its customers, bringing mainstream banking to Nigeria’s 774 LGAs. Through our Agent Banking platform, we empower people and transform lives. Our shareholders remain key to our success story and every day we strive to deliver quality returns on their investment whilst strengthening the fundamentals of the business through smart investment in technology, our people, and process. As a business, we also prioritize our Economic, Social, and Governance practices to ensure the sustainability of the environment.”
The company has also recently won the Holding Company of the Year and has platinum certification as a Great Place to work from the Great Place to Work Institute.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate