The state Deputy Governor, Mr Kayode Alabi, made this known while receiving the 2021 Federal Visitation Panel to Federal Polytechnic, Offa, led by its Chairman, Prof. Duro Oni, on Friday in Ilorin.
Mr Alabi said education is paramount and should be given utmost priority.
He therefore praised the leadership of the polytechnic, under the Rector, Dr Lateef Olatunji, for making Kwara proud and encouraged the institution not to rest on its oars.
He appreciated the federal visitation panel for a job well done.
Earlier, Oni said the panel was inaugurated by the Minister of Education, MalamAdamu Adamu, to examine the institution from 2011 to 2020.
He added that having completed the assessment, the Federal Polytechnic, Offa, made it to the 8th position of the over hundred institutions in Nigeria.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50