The state Deputy Governor, Mr Kayode Alabi, made this known while receiving the 2021 Federal Visitation Panel to Federal Polytechnic, Offa, led by its Chairman, Prof. Duro Oni, on Friday in Ilorin.
Mr Alabi said education is paramount and should be given utmost priority.
He therefore praised the leadership of the polytechnic, under the Rector, Dr Lateef Olatunji, for making Kwara proud and encouraged the institution not to rest on its oars.
He appreciated the federal visitation panel for a job well done.
Earlier, Oni said the panel was inaugurated by the Minister of Education, MalamAdamu Adamu, to examine the institution from 2011 to 2020.
He added that having completed the assessment, the Federal Polytechnic, Offa, made it to the 8th position of the over hundred institutions in Nigeria.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud