Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has shared photos and videos from his birthday with his girlfriend, Nerita, his sons, members of his household and friends last weekend.
The former Minister who shared photos from his in-house party, said he was surrounded by genuine love and the support of those that live and stay with him and who he interacts with on a daily basis.
After our customary early morning prayers, my children, loved ones, staff and members of my household spent the day together last Saturday to celebrate my 61st birthday.
We kept it quiet and in-house and it was by far the best birthday celebration I have had in many years.
Surrounded by genuine love and the support of those that live and stay with me and that I interact with on a daily basis, what more could a man want?
I give thanks to God for that day and for all those, both near and far, that prayed for me and rallied around me to make it such a memorable celebration.
May God bless you all. From strength to strength we shall all go! Blessings!
Photos and comment…
Watch the video;
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy