FRSC appoints new Commander for Lagos/Ogun Zone
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has appointed Mr Peter Kibo, as its Zonal Commander for Zone RS2, comprising Lagos and Ogun state commands.
FRSC Spokesperson for Lagos/Ogun Zonal Command, Ijeoma Ajuzie, said in a statement in Lagos on Monday that Kibo, an Assistant Corps Marshal (ACM), is a Fellow of National Defence College Course 27.
She said that Kibo had served in various capacities as Sector Commander in several commands, Zonal Commanding Officer RS4HQ Jos and the immediate past ACM Personnel RSHQ Abuja.
Kibo, during his maiden address to staff, assured that he would improve on his predecessor’s achievements and welcome innovations as well as creativity to make the
He charged motorists to ‘Drive Safe and Stay Safe’ while obeying traffic rules and regulations, adding that they should ensure proper checks on their vehicles before embarking on any trip.
He also promised to reduce carnages and traffic on the roads by increasing more visibility and prompt rescue services.
Kibo, however, urged departmental heads to be good exemplary leaders to their subordinates. .
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- DSS confirms plot by disgruntled elements for Interim Government
- Naira gains, exchanges N461.24 against dollar
- Buhari approves appointment of 6 new Perm Secs.
- Gawuna accepts defeat, congratulates Kano Gov-elect
- Senate urges banks to resume operations in Akwa Ibom
- Man arrested for allegedly raping 9-month-old baby in Lagos
- One Judge dismissed, two others demoted in Niger state
- OYO SUBEB Monitors Unified Exams
- I won’t run from EFCC after handover — Wike
- NASS prescribes 5-yr jail term for defaulters in Fed Audit Bill