Popular Nigerian singer, Wizkid has shared his opinion on the recent protests and killings by Police in America and Nigeria.
Amid the coronavirus pandemic, there has been serious unrest in most states in the United States of America over the killing of George Floyd, an unarmed 46-year-old African American man who died in the hands of a police officer in Minneapolis.
In Nigeria, there have been killings by bandits in the Northern region and rape allegations.
Speaking on the recent happenings, Wizkid claimed there is a similarity between US president, Donald Trump and President Muhammadu Buhari.
According to him, they are both clueless and the only difference between both Presidents is that one of them uses Twitter frequently.
Wizkid on his Twitter page wrote: “Buhari/Trump same person lol. Only difference be say one sabi use Twitter pass the other. Clueless!
“Police dey kill black Americans and Nigeria police dey kill Nigerians. No man fit solve this matter. God save us. God save the world! Save the people.”
His tweet is coming at a time when Nigerians are seeking justice for the alleged rape of Vera Uwaila Omozuwa, a 100-level Microbiology student of University of Benin, UNIBEN who was allegedly raped and murdered by some unknown persons while reading in a Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, in Benin City.
Her death has since led to reactions and a demand for justice from Nigerians.
Following the death of George, Americans, mostly of the black race, have taken to the streets over police brutality with several US states activating National Guard troops.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92