Actress, Etinosa, has taken to her social media page to berate Nigerians for saying that Big Brother Naija reality show made Tacha.
Recall that a few days ago, Tacha shared a video online where declared that contrary to popular opinion, BBNaija did not make her, rather, she gave BBNaija a show.
In a post shared on her Instagram page, Etinosa said it is wrong for anyone to attribute Tacha’s success to BBNaija, she insisted that Tacha’s God and destiny made her.
In her words;
Some of you like seeing someone down maybe because you are down too and misery loves company.
When some Nigerians say be humble, many atimes they want you to lie on the ground for them to match your head. They don’t like it when someone ,knows their worth, maybe because they are worthless themselves (I can never forget how some Nigerians were celebrating burnas first LOSS at the Grammys)
Even though BBN was part of her success, it is wrong to berate her personal effort and grace by saying “bbn made you”. God made her The oil on her head made her Her destiny made her Afterall, many went to the same BBN but…
Please just Stop berating people so you too can be ‘made’ This life is controlled in the spirit. Don’t let your bad Belle Rob you of your own blessings Shalom.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections