The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq would not abuse the confidence reposed in him by the people of the state, a Stalwart of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Kazeem Olarewaju Yusuf, has declared.
He further stressed that the governor will not renege in his efforts to run people orieted programmes in order to move the state forward.
The APC chieftain stated this during the swearing ceremony held at Government House, llorin on Wednesday.
He also declared that the former Governor of Lagos State and Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu ;Senator Suleiman Ajadi and Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed must be commended for investing their intellects, experiences and resources in the struggle for a better Kwara State and by working with people of like minds such as Governor Abdulrazaq.
“The present adminstration led by Mallam AbdraRahman Abdulrazaq would fufil promises made during the campaign. He would serve the best interest of Kwara State people and would run a people – oriented government”, he addded.
Yusuf who hails from lgbaja, lfelodun Local Government Area of Kwara State declared that the new governor would not abuse the confidence reposed on him by the electorates, ROYAL NEWS reports.
He further restated that the huge margin of APC’s victory at the polls proved that Kwarans were fed up with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s past administration and Saraki dynasty in the state .
According to him, “People were tired of old system and Saraki’s dynasty.They wants new approach to governance.The APC administration therefore has a duty to serve the best interest of the people and run a people -oriented government.”
He implored Kwarans to declare their unalloyed supports for the new administration in order to take the state to the greater height,assuring Kwarans that APC government would create conducive environments for the people.
Yusuf said, “The state government through its programmes would create employment for the youths. He however implored Kwarans to rally round the new administration in order to record success.”
He therefore assured that the new administration would rebuild every sectors of the economy, urging kwarans in diaspora to come and contribute their to socio economic development of the state.
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others
- NESREA Seeks Collaboration with KWSG on Enforcement of Environmental Laws