Kwara State Governor, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has approved the appointment of AbdulRahman Babatunde as the new Secretary of the Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM).
This is contained in a statement from the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Rafiu Ajakaye.
According to the statement, the appointment takes immediate effect.
ROYAL NEWS, reports that Babatunde was prior to his appointment a Director in the Kwara State Civil Service.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus