The appointment is contained in a statement by the state Head of Service, Mallum Fannami in Maiduguri on Monday.
The appointees include, Mohammed Badiya representing Ngala Local Government Area (LGA); Mohammed Alhaji representing Biu LGA; Shettima Bukar representing Monguno LGA; and Yusuf Garga representing Kwaya-kusar LGA.
The remaining are, Modu Mai-Bukar representing Dikwa LGA; Babagana Kadai representing Gubio LGA; and Babagana Kyari representing Kaga LGA.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,0000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud