The leadership of Alaigbo Development Foundation (ADF), has expressed belief that the menace of unknown gun men across Igbo land can be curtailed if the government of the South East zone can legitimise and synergize with Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in tackling the menace.
The President of Alaigbo Development Foundation (ADF), Professor Uzodinma NWALA expressed this view today in Enugu,while addressing news men on several issues confronting the nation.
He said instead of keeping the pro Biafra group at a distance, for the sake of fighting insecurity in the zone, the government can integrate to add to the efgoirts of security agencies.
He mentioned such strategy was adopted in South West part of the country when a sitting governor redirected the operations of Odua Peoples Congress(OPC) in fighting crimes in the region.
Speaking further on the state of the nation, ADF threw it’s weight behind all socio pressure groups agitating for a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in 2023,stating the principle of zoning and rotation favours the Igbo nation in producing Nigerian president in 2023.
He said it is scandalous to let the South West zone to produce the next president of the country,having produced ex President Obasanjo as both military and Civilian president of Nigeria,while the Igbo nation have only ruled the country for only six months under military regime of late General Aguiyi Ironsi.
The ADF president further condemned the ides of compelling Nigerian Youths to under COVID-19 vaccination/ingestion even when the European countries have faulted the efficacy of the vaccines as a possible cure to the pandemic.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants