They are Ademu Kadir from Idah and Alilu Omo and Ocholi from Igalamela-Odolu.
Confirming the abduction, the Kogi State Chairman of the party, Hon. Abdulmumini Ibrahim, said the officers were on their way to Idah after attending the inaugural meeting of the state working committee of the party in Lokoja yesterday, when the incident happened.
He explained that the bus conveying the party leaders was waylaid by armed bandits along Idah road, explaining that passengers were robbed while the party leaders were taken to unknown destination.
Abdulmumini said the Commissioner of Police in the state, Ali Janga, assured that the police command would do everything possible to secure their release.
The APDA chairman also appealed to all party members in the state to remain calm, adding that nothing would deter the party from winning the state in 2019.
Facebook Comments Box
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate