They are Ademu Kadir from Idah and Alilu Omo and Ocholi from Igalamela-Odolu.
Confirming the abduction, the Kogi State Chairman of the party, Hon. Abdulmumini Ibrahim, said the officers were on their way to Idah after attending the inaugural meeting of the state working committee of the party in Lokoja yesterday, when the incident happened.
He explained that the bus conveying the party leaders was waylaid by armed bandits along Idah road, explaining that passengers were robbed while the party leaders were taken to unknown destination.
Abdulmumini said the Commissioner of Police in the state, Ali Janga, assured that the police command would do everything possible to secure their release.
The APDA chairman also appealed to all party members in the state to remain calm, adding that nothing would deter the party from winning the state in 2019.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal