The herbalist who threatened that Actress Iyabo Ojo will “suffer and die” for her involvement in the Baba Ijesha saga, is reportedly dead.
The “herbalist” had in a viral video, slammed the movie star, accusing her of waging a personal war against Baba Ijesha because “he didn’t settle her well.” He also accused the actress of engaging in prostitution, citing her trips to Abuja.
However days after the video went viral, Media personality Seun Oloketuyi has disclosed that the herbalist is now dead.
Herbalist who Predicted that @iyaboojofespris will die has passed on today
Iyabo Ojo who reacted to the news, wrote;
If God be for me, who can be against me? NO BODY
Watch the video;
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment