The ace politician and Labour Party (LP) chieftain made an analysis on Tuesday in response to ThisDay Election Centre Projections.
Okupe said the projections were “false, bogus and do not represent the actual situation on ground across the nation”.
The former presidential aide declared that they were “essentially aimed at misinforming the public”.
Okupe said the calculations ignored many important electoral parameters that have operated in Nigeria’s polity for over six decades.
“Without any doubt, PO will score 25% in no less than 24/25 states including Taraba, Adamawa and Gombe, and will lead all the other 3 numerically.
“He is the candidate to beat. Peter Obi will win and lead massively in the SE (South-East) averagely (70%) including all states in the SS (South-South).
“In the SW (South-West), PO will score minimum of 40% in Lagos. 25% in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo.
“Osun 15% min. NW (North-West) 40% min in Kaduna, and no less than 10% of all the other 6 states, mainly because of Igbo residents”, he tweeted.
Okupe, a former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), was until recently the Director General of Peter Obi/Yusuf Baba-Ahmed Campaign.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets