Hypocrisy is when Kano Hisbah cuts off the unIslamic haircut of the poor yet leave the unIslamic haircuts of those who attended Buhari’s son’s wedding- Reno Omokri
Reno Omokri has taken to social media to tackle the seeming ”hypocrisy” of the Islamic police otherwise known as Hisbah in Kano state.
Hisbah has made news on several occasions for the arrests and actions they have taken since they were commissioned in the state. The Islamic police in Kano last year made news when it arrested a barber for giving his customer a haircut perceived to be ”Haram”.
Reno in a tweet shared on his IG page, shared a photo of singer, Mayokun, with his haircut and wondered why the Hisbah police did not arrest him.
”Hypocrisy is when Kano Hisbah cuts off the un-Islamic haircut of the poor, yet leave the un-Islamic haircuts of those who attended Buhari’s son’s wedding. Or crucify Rahama Sadau over her dress, yet are pacified over the stylish dresses of the bride and her guests”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Nigeria to launch two more satellites into space soon – Defence Agency
- NSCDC arrests 9 over alleged meter bypass in Osun
- INEC issues Certificate of Return to Zamfara gov-elect, deputy
- Osun Govt explains delay of civil servants’ March salaries
- Singer “Portable” cooling feet in police custody
- Interim Govt: DSS raising fake alarm, ploy to arrest opposition– Atiku
- Yul Edochie reports son’s death to Police for investigation
- Election: Nigerians in USA get permission to hold protest opposite White House
- Github fires its entire India engineering team, over 140 employees
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)