Founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has recalled how he warned about the current administration in 2015.
In a sermon at the church’s headquarters, Canaanland, Ota in Ogun State on Sunday July 18, Oyedepo said what he saw in 2015 was “wickedness of the wicked being forced on the land.”
The cleric also recounted how many were upset with him for “talking against this evil government”.
“I am privileged to be among the few God shows things long before they happen.
“Some fellows were upset with me when I was talking against this evil government.
“I told this Nation, you are heading for trouble: 2015. Are they in trouble or in turbulence? Turbulence.
“I saw the wickedness of the wicked being forced on the land. Now no direction, no motion.
“When a Prophet speaks, he speaks the heart of God”.
- Emefiele reveals what will happen to old naira notes after Feb. 10 deadline
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training
- NURTW warns members against rejecting old naira notes
- JAMB opens up on extending registration
- JAMB suspends CBT centre in Kwara for violating rules
- COVID-19 remains International health threat, WHO warns
- 59 confirmed dead and 157 injured in Pakistan mosque bomb blast
- Redesigned notes: Lagos residents groan as scarcity hits hard
- West Ham set up Man United tie by beating Derby
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants