Founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has recalled how he warned about the current administration in 2015.
In a sermon at the church’s headquarters, Canaanland, Ota in Ogun State on Sunday July 18, Oyedepo said what he saw in 2015 was “wickedness of the wicked being forced on the land.”
The cleric also recounted how many were upset with him for “talking against this evil government”.
“I am privileged to be among the few God shows things long before they happen.
“Some fellows were upset with me when I was talking against this evil government.
“I told this Nation, you are heading for trouble: 2015. Are they in trouble or in turbulence? Turbulence.
“I saw the wickedness of the wicked being forced on the land. Now no direction, no motion.
“When a Prophet speaks, he speaks the heart of God”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC