This is contained in a statement issued by the Press Secretary in the State Ministry of Works and Transport, Bola Onile, on Wednesday in Ilorin.
“The Ministry urges road users to make use of other routes for their journeys pending the completion of the asphalt laying.
“The Ministry sincerely regrets the inconveniences this may bring to the residents and users of the road.
“Our goal is to develop the city and make your travel experience better”, the statement read.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants