Paris Saint-Germain forward, Kylian Mbappe, has said he tells himself he is better than Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Mbappe has widely been hailed as the player to take over when Messi and Ronaldo finally hang up their boots.
The 22-year-old, however, admits he already ranks himself above the two football superstars.
“Every time I go on a pitch, I always tell myself that I’m the best, and yet I have played on grounds where there was Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
“They are better players than me, they have done a billion more things than me.
“But, in my head, I always tell myself that I’m the best because that way, you don’t give yourself limits and you try to give your best,” Mbappe told RMC Sport.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections