Paris Saint-Germain forward, Kylian Mbappe, has said he tells himself he is better than Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Mbappe has widely been hailed as the player to take over when Messi and Ronaldo finally hang up their boots.
The 22-year-old, however, admits he already ranks himself above the two football superstars.
“Every time I go on a pitch, I always tell myself that I’m the best, and yet I have played on grounds where there was Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
“They are better players than me, they have done a billion more things than me.
“But, in my head, I always tell myself that I’m the best because that way, you don’t give yourself limits and you try to give your best,” Mbappe told RMC Sport.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement