A Nigerian man, Baptist Amah from Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom state on Wednesday February 16, introduced his dog which he named, Lady Chinyere.
According to the animal lover, he adopted the ‘glamourous’ dog at three weeks old after the dog’s mother and siblings were killed in an accident.
“Meet Lady Chinyere …My glamourous Dog
CHINYERE was barely 3weeks old when I first met her. Her mum and siblings died in a car accident when they’re were about crossing the road. Only Chinyere survived… when I saw the scenario…it was so tragic,”
“Tears dripped down my eyes seeing and imagining how a young PUPPY will survive in this kinda wicked world alone without a companion. I decided to talk to the owner and he gave CHINYERE to me..I brought her back home and started feeding her with complan milk and lots of flesh and food. At first Dog CHINYERE was always muddy. I could feel that she was suffering from the flashes of the tragic memories. The shock alone was always making her to be in one place with a sad face.
“I cheered her up and also told her the tragic lines in my life. I encouraged Chinyere and she accepted me as her new Guardian. In no distant time Lady became used to me and very healthy and I’m happy that’s she’s move on. I have so many plans for Lady Chinyere and I’m wishing that our dreams come true. As you can see she is so obedient..taking her warm bath. I love u baby” he wrote.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes