There has been controversies following the emergence of different lists of candidates produced from parallel primary elections conducted by the party in the state.
INEC had earlier published the list of candidates for the state and National Assembly elections in the state, but denied any update after that.
Mr Timidi Wariowei, Head, Voter Education and Publicity at INEC office in Edo, said the office was yet to receive any new list from its Abuja headquarters.
He added that INEC did not release the list of candidates currently being posted on social media.
“It is not true. We have not received any new list from INEC headquarters and if it is not on our INEC websites, that means it is not correct,’’ Wariowei told NAN.
- Gov. Sule approves N1.5bn for upgrading Nasarawa Broadcasting Service– Commissioner
- Why we are detaining D’Banj – ICPC
- Adeleke denies withdrawing N5bn from Osun accounts
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate