Presidential spokeperson, Femi Adesina who took some questions on insecurity yesterday while appearing on a Channels Television programme, stated that the citizenry is not doing government a favour by being patient as the situation is being tackled.
Adesina stated that Nigerians should be thankful bombs don’t go off daily as he claimed that there was a time it did in the country.
The presidential spokesperson stated that Nigerians should not dwell on the negative as life is about the rough and smooth. He added that since there are times when there are no cases of attacks for weeks and months, people should not make attacks which occur consecutively for 3 days look like it is the order of the day in the country.
Watch the video……
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison
- Don’t hold rallies in Abia, IPOB warns APC aspirant
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement on Okada ban
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents