Popular media personality, Linda Ikeji recently took to her social media page to share some financial words of advice to young ladies.
The millionaire blogger and single mother-of-one advise young ladies to pray to God to make them rich as opposed to praying for a rich suitor.
She added that when the rich man eventually locates them, it will be a bonus.
Her post reads ;
Dear young lady, instead of praying to God for a rich man to locate you, why don’t you pray to God to make you a ‘rich man’? Because what happens if the rich man leaves? 😭😭 you start hustling for another one? C’mon, that’s too much stress 😅.
Start now at 17, 18 to find and fight for your dreams. Work your butt off to be rich. And work your butt off some more to stay rich. Its a bladdy, amazing place to be! 😋😎 Happy New week! 😘
P.S; A rich man will eventually locate us sha …as a bonus 😃
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest
- Names of Tinubu’s aides following him to Qatar revealed (See List)
- Group petitions Tinubu, others over N20bn LGs fraud in Benue
- Banks to face N1trn recapitalization as Senate plans six years term for CBN Gov.
- BREAKING….Senate begins probe of Ajaokuta Steel Coy, NIOMCO over $496m payment
- (VIDEO) Vigilantes rescue abducted victims, kill one kidnapper, apprehend others in Kwara
- IOC’s Divestment: We Facilitate, Not Hinder Process — NNPCL
- Introduce Food Stamps prog to tackle hunger, Senate urges FG
- Senate confirms Bakari as NFIU director