Elsie Evelyn Avemegah, mother of Ghanaian super star singer, Shatta Wale has accused her son of neglecting her.
Elsie in an interview with Accra-based radio, Hot FM accused the singer of being a deadbeat son, who doesn’t visit her and they haven’t met anywhere in 3 years.
According to her, the strain in their mother-son relationship was caused by Shatta’s girlfriend, Magdalen. She alleged that Magdalene Luv told Shatta Wale to cut ties with her because she is a witch.
The embittered mother noted that her since her son believes whatever his girlfriend says, he now totally avoids her, rejects her calls and has made no attempt to reach out to her in 3 years.
Speaking further, she stated that Wale’s girlfriend destroyed her relationship with her son and also destroyed whatever existed between Shatta Wale and his estranged baby mama, Shatta Mitchy.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy