Licence To Kill actor, Frank McRae, has died at the age of 80 after suffering a heart attack, it has been announced.
He died in California, his heartbroken daughter has confirmed.
He is survived by his son Marcellus and his grandchildren Camden, Jensen and Holden.
McRae played the role of Sharkey in the Bond classic. His comical role earned him fans all across the world.
He also appeared in Last Action Hero.
Fans have paid tribute on social media following news of McRae’s death.
A message posted by the official James Bond Twitter reads: “We are sorry to hear that Frank McRae, who played Sharkey in Licence To Kill, has passed away.
“Our thoughts are with his family and friends.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kwara: EFCC Arrests Two Clerics, Five Suspected Fraudsters In Hotel
- Customs generates N1.293trn revenue in six months –Official
- Police arrest father over daughter’s death in Kogi
- Aisha Wakil a.ka. ‘Mama Boko Haram, 2 others sentenced to 7yrs jailterm
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law