A member representing Gwaram Federal Constituency of Jigawa State, Yuguda Hassan Kila, has died.
Kila, who was chairman of the House Committee on Customs, died on Thursday afternoon , March 4, at the National Hospital, Abuja after brief illness. He was aged 65.
The retired customs comptroller was elected member of the House of Representatives on the platform of the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC, to represent Gwaram Constituency in 2015.
He was re-elected for the same position in 2019 general elections.
The Jigawa State Governor Badaru Abubakar sends his condolences to his family, the people Gwaram constituency, and the entire people of the state.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note