JUST IN….Abuja PDP Chairman, Sunday Zaka is dead
Tragedy has befell the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as its Chairman, Sunday Zaka, reportedly died on the day of the presidential/national assembly elections.
Popularly known as HIV, Zaka died at about 3 am on Saturday after a fatal accident while on his way to his residence in Kuje.
He died alongside his personal security after some party activities at the city center.
The family is yet to confirm the unfortunate incident but a chieftain of the party, Michael Kpatuba broke the news via a post on his Facebook page on Saturday morning.
“Dying Election day is really heartbroken to the FCT, PDP family.
“Rest in peace, Hon Zaka Sunday, FCT PDP Chairman”, the post read.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG
- Ekweremadu, wife, doctor found guilty of organ trafficking