Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has announced the indefinite suspension of the proposed reopening of churches and mosques for this weekend.
The Governor stated this on Tuesday afternoon during at a news conference held at the State House, Marina.
Presidency accuses traditional rulers in Katsina state of sponsoring banditry(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63