By Oni Qoyyum
The Jigawa chapter of the Jama’atul Nasril Islam (JNI) has organised a special prayer for the quick recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari and his safe return to the country.
Its Secretary, Malam Muhammad Babangida, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Dutse.
Babangida said the prayer was conducted on Friday in Miga local government area of the state.
He explained that a special prayer was also offered for peace and economic prosperity in the country.
According to him, the gesture is to seek God’s intervention in the nation’s quest to overcome the present insecurity in some parts of the country.
Babangida expressed optimism that fervent prayers by Nigerians would enable the Buhari administration to overcome the nation’s challenges.
He said the president, governors and other leaders needed prayers for God’s grace and wisdom to steer the affairs of the nation toward salvaging it from its present challenges. (NAN)
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*