By Oni Qoyyum
The Jigawa chapter of the Jama’atul Nasril Islam (JNI) has organised a special prayer for the quick recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari and his safe return to the country.
Its Secretary, Malam Muhammad Babangida, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Dutse.
Babangida said the prayer was conducted on Friday in Miga local government area of the state.
He explained that a special prayer was also offered for peace and economic prosperity in the country.
According to him, the gesture is to seek God’s intervention in the nation’s quest to overcome the present insecurity in some parts of the country.
Babangida expressed optimism that fervent prayers by Nigerians would enable the Buhari administration to overcome the nation’s challenges.
He said the president, governors and other leaders needed prayers for God’s grace and wisdom to steer the affairs of the nation toward salvaging it from its present challenges. (NAN)
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment