As fans of the late singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba a.k.a Mohbad await the result of the autopsy in an attempt to get him Juatice, the Lagos State Police Command has given an update.
Police Public Relations Officer in Lagos State, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, said the autopsy was carried out by best forensic pathologists in the country.
In a post on his verified X handle, the command’s spokesman revealed that family members of the late singer were present during the autopsy.
The PPRO debunked rumour that the process may be hijacked by some unscrupulous individuals who would not want the singer to get justice.
He urged Nigerians to remain calm while the result of the autopsy is being awaited.
He wrote, “As assured by the CP, the autopsy was promptly carried out by some of the best forensic pathologists in the country, in the presence of family members.
“While we await the result, we urge everyone to remain calm and confident in the process.
“There is absolutely no underhand dealing, as feared by some concerned persons. In the meantime, other aspects of the investigation are progressing well.”
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban