By Achadu Gabriel, Kaduna
Kaduna north local government secretariat of the opposition People’s’s Democratic Party (PDP), came alive on Sunday as the former Director General of the National Emergency Manager Agency, (NEMA) Hon. Mohammad Sani Sidi, formally declared his intention to contest for the state Governor in 2023.
Scores of his supporters and party executives were trapped and stampeded due to heavy crowd and space problem at the LG party secretariat at Sardauna crescent, Ahmad Bello way, where the formal declaration ceremony commenced.
Hon. Sani and other PDP top shots who spoke during the short declaration ceremony promised to support, wrestle power and sweep Kaduna state for PDP in 2023.
Former deputy speaker Dr Mato, former local government chairmen, women leaders and other party fateful were all in attendance before the train move zonal office of Kaduna north in ungwan Sariki in Kaduna main town, from where it’ll finally move to state secretariat of PDP.
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance