In his condolence message issued on Monday, Dr. Yusuf described the death of the deceased as a colossal loss to humanity at large stressing that “late Sanni Dangote shall not be forgotten in a hurry.”
He said: “I received the news with rude shocking, confusion and sadness, late Sanni Dangote was a detribalised Nigerian, an entrepreneur par excellence, a devout muslim and and one of the finest industrialists with national interests’ drive.
“I commiserate with our mentor and Chairman of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, the entire Dangote family, business associates,friends and well wishers, government and good people of Kano State and Nigerians at large over the irreparable loss.”
The KAM Holding boss however prayed that Allah should forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos.
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules