Suspected kidnappers abducted one Hezekiah Francis, his wife, Josephine Hezekiah, and their 5-month-old child, Hanniel Hezekiah, from their residence at Abattoir new extension in Abaji metropolis of Abuja.
According to ROYAL NEWS, the trio were kidnapped on Friday night, March 5, however, the wife and the child were later released while the husband is still in the custody of the abductors.
The victim’s wife later confirmed the incident, narrating how the armed kidnappers scaled over the fence to gain entry into the house around 11pm.
She said some of them surrounded the house while others who got in destroyed the burglary of their windows from where they entered into the room.
“They first went to the first flat where my younger sister was sleeping and destroyed the door, but luckily they couldn’t see her where she was hiding. They now came to the main flat where my husband and I were and took us away,” she said.
She said while they were being taken away, after walking some few meters away from house, the kidnappers told her to go back since she was breastfeeding her child.
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline
- Buhari rejoices with 90yr-old female Professor, Bolanle Awe
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador
- Breaking: Buhari wades into Naira new notes scarcity