The leadership of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) in Kwara State, has described the demise of the Tafida of Ilorin, Dr. Amuda Aluko as a great loss to the APC, Ilorin emirate, Kwara state and the entire nation.
Kwara APC, in a condolence message signed by the State Chairman, Hon. Bashir Omolaja Bolarinwa, noted that Tafida’s invaluable contributions to the medical profession, health care delivery through his famous Gari Alimi Hospital, party politics and indeed to Ilorin emirate are hallmarks of the worthy legacies he left behind.
According to him, “On a personal note, he was a dotting political father and adviser. His wise counsel will be sorely missed. He was a bridge builder, a consummate community leader, a devout Muslim and philanthropist.”
He added that, On behalf of our party executive, leaders and members, l pray Almighty Allah to grant him aljanah firdaus and comfort the family and loved ones he left behind.
“I also commiserate with with our royal Majesty, Maimartaba, Sarkin of Ilorin, Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, CFR and the entire ilorin emirate over the demise of a dependable chief and worthy son.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7