The State Commissioner for Tertiary Education, Dr. Alabi Afees Abolore, gave the warning at the weekend through a statement released by the Ministry’s Press Secretary Mansurat Amuda-Kannike (Mrs).
Dr. Abolore hinged the admonition on the report that a backdoor recruitment was going on at the Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin, a development he said will attract sanction to serve as a deterrent.
Dr. Abolore said recruitment of such should not have taken place without the prior knowledge of the Ministry, declaring that the Ministry will not hesitate to penalize any school authority that is caught in the act.
The Commissioner also said that the Ministry has communicated its position to the affected institutions in the State, adding that all recruitment of either casual, teaching or non-teaching staff be put on hold until further notice.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets