Candidates of African Peoples Party, APP, Mrs. Abiola Adeyemi, and Zenith Labour Party, ZLP, Adenipebi Adekunle, have resolved to step down from 2023 Lagos State Governorship race and support the leading opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate, Dr. Olajide Adediran, popularly, called Jandor.
Also, leaders and members of other political parties, under the aegis of Conference of Registered and Deregistered Political Parties, CPP, a co-political group that spread across the state with structures in 20 Local Government and 37 Local Council Development Areas, LCDAs, have decamped and endorsed the candidacy of Jandor as their choice governorship candidate in the state, saying they will ensure his electoral victory in the forthcoming 2023 general elections.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,0000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud