He was aged 90, according to a condolence message signed by the Emir’s Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
The Emir described the deceased as a great asset to the entire Ilorin Emirate and beyond haven served as a Parliamentary Secretary in the first republic.
The statement reads: “The Emir of Ilorin, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR hereby give glory to Almighty Allah and expresses his condolence over the passage of the elderstateman and parliamentarian. Indeed, he was a true Nigerian and community leader.
“The history of national consciousness and democratic advancement would not be complete without adequate references to the salient contributions of the late sage and his contemporaries to nation building process at different times.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however prayed that Allah should forgive the shortcomings of late Adama Ebodaniyan, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal