He was aged 90, according to a condolence message signed by the Emir’s Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
The Emir described the deceased as a great asset to the entire Ilorin Emirate and beyond haven served as a Parliamentary Secretary in the first republic.
The statement reads: “The Emir of Ilorin, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR hereby give glory to Almighty Allah and expresses his condolence over the passage of the elderstateman and parliamentarian. Indeed, he was a true Nigerian and community leader.
“The history of national consciousness and democratic advancement would not be complete without adequate references to the salient contributions of the late sage and his contemporaries to nation building process at different times.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however prayed that Allah should forgive the shortcomings of late Adama Ebodaniyan, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos.
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate