Barely two weeks after the demise of the pioneer Grand Khadi of Kwara State and Sarkin Malamai of Ilorin, Hon. Justice Abdulkadir Orire (rtd), firm decision has been taken on his property.
ROYAL NEWS reports that it was resolved that gate of the late Sarkin Malamai’s residence along Tafawa Balewa street, GRA, Ilorin shall remain widely open for all Islamic activities, like general meetings, committee meetings among others, aimed at promoting the cause of Islam.
This was contained in a statement by Hon. Justice Salihu Olohutoyin Muhammad, (rtd), a retired Grand Kadi of Kwara State, which reads:
“Assalam Alaekum. Our brothers and sisters in Islam. The family of the late pioneer Grand Grand Kadi of Kwara State, Hon.Justice Abdulkadir Orire humbly and respectfully resolved to leave the gate of his GRA residence widely open for all Islamic activities e.g.general meetings, Committee meetings etc. aimed at promoting the cause of Islam.
“Kindly take note. This information is from Hon. Justice (Dr.) S. O. Muhammad, Amb.P and retired Grand Kadi of Kwara State. Thanks a lot and MaaSalaam. This message is passed to you by RISEN.
Orire died on 27th January 2021 at the ripe age of 87
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner