Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara State has Tuesday commiserated with the Patigi community and the All Progressives Congress, (APC) family over the sudden death of Mr. James Kolo, a commissioner-designate of the Federal Character Commission (FCC).
AbdulRazaq described Kolo as a loyal party man and a team player whose death Tuesday morning is a great loss to his family, the people of Edu local government, and the entire state.
The Governor said this in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary Rafiu Ajakaye on Tuesday. According to him, “We are devastated by the death of Mr. Kolo after recently falling ill. He was a staunch party man and a bridge builder who worked hard alongside other patriots for the success of the APC in the state.
“We are consoled by the fact that he was a good man who got along with everybody that crossed his path. Many knew him for being a generous person. We commiserate with his family and pray the Almighty God to comfort them and rest his gentle soul.”
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt