The Chancellor, Governing Council, Management, Staff and students of Kwara State University hereby express profound appreciation to the public for the support received at the demise of the Vice Chancellor, Professor Muhammad Mustapha Akanbi SAN.
Professor Akanbi’s death occurred in a Lagos hospital on Sunday November 20, 2022 after a brief illness. He has since been buried in Ilorin.
The University especially appreciates the Kwara State Governor, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for physically staying with us during the period.
We appreciate all members of the Kwara State Executive Council, members of the State House of Assembly and the Kwara State Council of Chiefs led by HRH, the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari, CFR.
The University wishes to also thank the Registrar of JAMB, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, the Committee of Vice Chancellors and members of the Bar and Bench.
Our appreciation also goes to the Chief Imam of Ilorin and the Council of Ulama, the President of Royal Media Group, Engr. Gbenga Adebayo, and other friends of the University too numerous to mention.
Dr. Kikelomo W. Sallee
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis